Kalaranna District’s Commercial premises
Commercial premises for rent
Status: Kalaranna District will be completed in two construction phases. The construction of the first phase started in January 2020 and is planned to be completed by spring 2022 in full.
FIRST SEASIDE CITY QUARTER IN THE HEART OF TALLINN
Kalaranna District, with its renewed port and beach area, will be part of an open urban space that welcomes both residents and visitors.
Here, peace of mind and a pleasant urban atmosphere meet. The town square connecting the houses is bordered by spacious commercial spaces opening onto the street, which will become home to restaurants, boutiques, shops, and offices.
A TRUE SCANDINAVIAN DISTRICT THAT OPENS THE SEA TO THE CENTRAL CITY
- Architects: Mihkel Tüür and Ott Kadarik (Kadarik Tüür Architects)
- Landscape architecture: Maarja Tüür and Kerttu Kõll (Sphere Plans)
- Interior architecture: Galina Burnakova
- Secure car-free city space – parking is completely underground
- Within walking distance are the Old Town, the Culture Kilometer, and the Telliskivi area, and it is easy to get here by foot, bicycle, or public transport.
Kalaranna District will be completed in two construction phases. The first, ongoing phase will be completed in total by spring 2022. The first two houses, a park, renewed port, and beach area will be completed and open to visitors in the summer of 2021.
BUSINESS PREMISES IN KALARANNA DISTRICT
- A total of 3800 m2 of commercial space
- Commercial premises from 56 – 277 m2 (possibility of connecting)
- Rental prices from 14 € / m2
MORE INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org/en/commercial-space