PK Ilmarine Hotel (former Domina Inn Ilmarine Hotel)
The building previously housed the Friedrich Wiegland Engineering Factory, once renowned throughout the Russian Empire was established in 1881. The company changed its name to Ilmarine in 1920, which gave also the name to the hotel that was opened in 1999 in the same building. The hotel changed its name to PK Ilmarine Hotel in 2012. The hotel has 105 rooms, its exterior and interior recall its industrial past, while providing discreet accommodation and sumptuous comfort. Situated on the outskirts of the Old Town of Tallinn, close to the sea and a few minutes walk from the Passenger Port.