Residential building on the river Daugava, Kuģu street 26
Building volume: 15,000 m2
Total investment: € 14 million
A former five storey office building standing right on the riverside of the Daugava and facing the iconic Riga Old Town panorama was transformed into the modern apartment building with 100 apartments. The apartments have 2 to 6 rooms and are equipped with exclusive glass constructions and open-aired terraces. Completed in 2006.
Residential building, former residence of Russian Csar Peter the Great, Palasta street 9
Building volume: 4,000 m2
Total investment: € 2.95 million
The 4 storey building has a very prestigious location in Riga Old Town next to the Daugava River. Building dates back to 1608 and served as a residence for Russian Czar Peter the Great while he was visiting Riga.
After restoration of this historical and architectural monument the building was transformed into luxurious apartment building with offices and commercial space on the first floor. Completed in 2000.
Residential buildings and hotel, P.Brieža 11/13, restoration of historical monument
Residential building and hotel
Building volume: 8000 m2
Total investment: € 9 million
Two historical buildings on Pulkveža Brieža street 11/13 are reconstructed into an apartment complex that is connected to the hotel building of 88 rooms located in the courtyard.
Building volume: 1,560 m2
Total investment: €1.8 million
The historical building in the Old Town of Tallinn was first recorded in the 14th century and was one of the few buildings that remained almost untouched by the WW2 bombing. The building has had some reconstructions, with the last one finished in 2002. The building has shops on the ground floor and apartments on the 2nd-4th floors that have two to four room apartments.
Vene street 19
Building volume: 2,170 m2
Total investment: € 1.9 million
Historical building in Tallinn Old Town was first mentioned in 1389. The unique property has two inner courtyards and courtyard buildings that date back to 17th century.
Building volume: 19,000 m2
Total investment: € ca 25 million
The Ilmarine Quarter was the first renovation project of Pro Kapital in Tallinn which included a whole housing block. With an excellent location at the waterfront the property was formerly an industrial facility headed by Ilmarine, a heavy engineering plant. The quarter was finished in 2008 and has 13 houses with 306 apartments that were completed together with office areas and underground parking.
Building volume: 4,700 m2
Total investment: € 7.6 million
The historical building, bought in 2000, is located in the Town Hall Square of medieval Tallinn Old Town. Already mentioned in the 14th century the ensemble of buildings, that are situated in Raekoja square 8; Kinga street 6,8; Pikk street 12 and Mündi street 1,3, got its name in the 1918 when the merchant Iwan Jegorovitš bought the quarter. The quarter has a restaurant in the basement, shops on the ground floor, apartments on the 2nd-5th floors that have one to five rooms with some of the apartments on two floors and a inner quartyard.
Boutique residential building in restored historical warehouse, Vecpilsētas 8A
Building volume: 1300 m2
Total investment: € 1.25 million
A traditional 17th century 7 storey building, a former warehouse located in Riga Old Town during restoration was converted into a luxurious residential building with a restaurant on the ground floor.
The building features interesting design solutions used to combine historical values with modern requirements, like creative planning of apartments and inside skylight which allows for intriguing lighting solutions. Completed in 2001.
Domina Plaza Luxury Apartments
Building volume: 1,900 m2
Total investment: € 13.5 million
“Domina Plaza Luxury Apartments” are located in the prestigious Didžioji Street and are well-known for 24 highest quality apartments. The street is one of the capital’s most important pedestrian and business street.
The originally two storey renaissance building, that dates back to 16th century, has changed its appearance from a salt warehouse to a brewery. The building which for long time had been empty, was renovated for stores, offices and apartments.
Residential building on Stabu 19, Art Nouveau historical monument
Building volume: 7,500 m2
Total investment: € 7.5 million
This imposing building in the Art Nouveau style is located in the centre of Riga and is one of the most outstanding works of the Latvian architect Jānis Alksnis. The seven storey building dates back to 1908 and is architecturally and functionally perfect for apartments and offices. During restoration works two level parking lot was constructed under the building. Completed in 1999.